Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Papers is the past & now Life is a Blast!!!

I have done all my final exam papers...
but still can't go home yet..
because there is an event for me to join on this coming Friday at P.Penang
it's a seminar for all Thai students in Malaysia need to join for 3 days...
after that I'm gonna fly home and again back here for my PETROSAINS camp...^^
so excited to be there soon...huhuhu :P

P.S. It's quite a long-super long-extra long22 time that I didn't log on to this...
it's just because I don't have time, need to study and doing bla bla bla...
NO!!! I'm lying.. :P
I just feel boring and lazy to put something here...
it's because I'm not sure that after I put something here then there will be any readers or not??
but it's okay...as long as I have nothing special to do...
and during this..it's called HOLIDAYS!!!!

1 comment: